WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY...
Parco della Standiana S.r.l. having its registered office in Savio 48125 (RA) - I - Strada Statale 16 Adriatica Km 162
Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales S.A., having its registered office in Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana, 216,
Travelmix S.r.l. having its registered office in Savio 48020 (RA) Strada Statale 16 Adriatica Km 162;
as Joint Data Controllers
Your data can be shared with:
- people authorized by Joint Data Controllers who have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under a statutory obligation of confidentiality;
- Third-party companies - only if it is necessary to the operation of these services - (i.e. Accommodation facilities, banks, etc.);
- Other companies of Parques Reunidos group, subjects that are delegated and/or appointed by Joint Data Controllers to carry out activities that are strictly related to the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes (including technical maintenance actions on the systems), duly appointed as Data Processors;
- individuals, companies or professional firms that provide support and advice services to the Data Controller, duly appointed as Data Processors;
- subjects, bodies or authorities to which your personal data must be communicated owing to legal provisions or orders issued by the relevant authorities;
Your personal data shall not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
We process two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data collected automatically
These are, for example, the data we request from you:
- Name and surname
- POST CODE
- Date of birth
- VAT Number
- Chat communications and any files attached by the user
Data collected via Chat
Using the Chat service implies the possibility that the user identity (the one stated at the time of registering to the LiveChat service) and any related contents and attachments are disclosed during the activity sessions. This function has been implemented to provide you with real time support according to your requests.
We reserve the right to exclude all those who adopt incorrect and/or disrespectful behaviors from the Chat service.
If you decide to provide third-party data, make sure that those subjects have been previously and suitably informed about the processing methods and purposes stated herein. In this event, you will act as an autonomous Data Controller, assuming all obligations and responsibilities under the law.
In this respect, we inform you that if you are under 16 you cannot provide any personal data to us, and in any case, we shall not accept any responsibility for false information provided by you. If we become aware of the existence of false statements, we will immediately delete all personal data acquired.
We collect the following data through the services you are using:
- technical data: This data category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users that connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code stating the status of the server's response (successful outcome, error, etc.), and other parameters about the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for statistical information only (therefore they are anonymous) and to control the correct operation of the site and they are deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used for the purposes of ascertaining responsibility in the event of hypothetical IT crimes jeopardising the site security: with the exception of this case, data on website contacts are not maintained for more than 7 days.
- data collected through cookies and similar technologies: for any further information, we invite you to visit the "Cookie" section.
We use your data to make sure that you can access our services and their provision, such as:
- Support by phone and/or email for purchasing services offered through the sites;
- Booking and purchase of the Mirabilandia Vacanze package (park + Hotel)
- communications related to the provision of the service;
- activities of administrative, financial or accounting nature;
- fulfilment of legal obligations, regulations and Community rules.
Data processing for the purposes above is necessary for the performance of any contract or pre-contract measures adopted upon your request. The provision of your personal data for this purpose is optional but please note that your refusal will not allow us to provide you with the service.
If you gave us your express consent, we will use your data to carry out direct marketing activities.
In particular, we will use them to:
- communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, initiatives or partnerships of Mirabilandia Vacanze, Mirabilandia, Mirabeach and of other parks belonging to the Parques Reunidos group by means of paper-based mail, telephone contacts through an operator ("traditional methods"), email, texting, push notifications ("automated methods").
- carry out analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as detecting the number of opened emails, of clicks made on the links included in the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the related operating system or the list of users who decided to stop receiving the newsletter.
The provision of your personal data for this purpose is entirely optional.
If you give us your express consent, we will process your data to analyze your habits or consumption choices in order to offer you with a more customized service, in line with your interests, and to improve our commercial offer.
If the purchase of services offered is completed through the site, the invoices, accounting documents and data related to transactions will be stored for 11 years as provided by the law (including tax requirements).
If the purchase of services offered is not completed through the site, your personal data will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months.
For direct marketing purposes, pursuant to what is provided for in applicable rules, we store your data for a maximum period of 24 months.
For profiling purposes, pursuant to what is provided for in applicable rules, we store your data for a maximum period of 12 months.
Finally, we inform you that, in compliance with counter-terrorism requirements introduced by Art. 24 of Law 167/2017, transposing the EU Directive 2017/541, we will store data related to electronic traffic, excluded the contents of communications, for a maximum period of 72 months since the communication date.
In order to withdraw the consent given for direct marketing purposes you only have to press the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of all our communications or, if you find it more convenient, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with what is provided under GDPR, you have the right to request to the Joint Data Controllers, at any time, access to your personal data, their rectification or erasure or to object data processing. Moreover, the law allows you to exert the right to request the restriction of processing in the cases envisaged by Art. 18 of GDPR, as well as to obtain your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in the cases envisaged by Art. 20 of GDPR.
Requests can be sent to this email address: email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you always have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor), within the meaning of Art. 77 of GDPR, if you believe that processing of your data infringes the rules in force.
Your personal data are processed by the subjects stated in point 1, in compliance with what is provided in the applicable rules. In particular, in order to guarantee the security of your data taking into account the state-of-the-art and implementation costs, as well as the nature, subject, context and the purposes of processing, and the risk of a varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedom of our users, we adopted technical and organizational measures to guarantee a security level that is appropriate to the risk.